The Advanced Tech For At-Home Testing offers simplicity, accuracy and reliability with this at-home test kit. FDA and DOT approved portable sleep apnea diagnostic device – WatchPAT™ One from Itamar Medical can give a full picture of your sleep health in one night. Its innovative technology ensures the accurate screening, detection, and follow-up treatment of sleep apnea. Accurately measures for sleep apnea based on up to 7 different factors: PAT signal (peripheral arterial tone), heart rate, oximetry (blood oxygen level), actigraphy (gross motor activity), body position, snoring, and chest motion. Additionally, the in-home sleep test measures true sleep time, sleep architecture, and central sleep apnea. WatchPAT has been clinically proven to detect all types of apnea events. The Central PLUS Module enables specific identification of Central Sleep Apnea (CSA) and Percent of Sleep Time with Cheyne-Stokes Respiration.
WatchPAT ONE offers simplicity, accuracy and reliability with this At-home test kit. The simple smartphone app transmits the WatchPAT ONE’s data from 7 channels to the cloud. As soon as the study is completed the clinician can review the automated study results, and plan a teleconference to discuss with you
Who’s it for?
- Individuals with undiagnosed sleep apnea who don’t want to spend the night away from home in a sleep lab for overnight monitoring.
- Adults age 18 or over.
- Patients who are waiting for a sleep apnea diagnosis but can’t get a nocturnal polysomnography (PSG) test due to sleep center backlog.
- Anyone experiencing these unexplained symptoms of sleep apnea:
- Long pauses in breathing and violent snorts, gasps, or moans during sleep
- Restless sleep
- Morning headaches
- Morning sore throat or dry mouth
- Frequent awakening to urinate
- Memory impairment
- Erectile dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue
- Drowsy during the day
- If at the physician’s discretion, it is determined that an at-home sleep test is not right for you, Lofta will refund your order completely.
- The portable monitoring device fits like a wristwatch.
- Three points of contact: wrist, finger, and neck.
- No nasal tube or uncomfortable body strap is required.
- CPAP testing is done in the comfort of your home, the environment that best reflects your natural sleep patterns.
- Sleep study test completed in one night of sleep.
In the box:
- WatchPAT™ One wrist-worn device
- WatchPAT™ One chest sensor
- WatchPAT™ One finger probe