The BMC Medical G3 B25A Auto BiPAP Machine with Humidifier is an auto-adjusting Bi-Level also known as BiPAP device with advanced technology to treat sleep apnea patients who require enhanced pressure support or have been diagnosed with Central Sleep Apnea The G3 has different types of settings and features to make therapy convenient and comfortable. Using integrated technology, the 3B offers an all-in-one BPAP machine for patients managing controlled settings for both inhalation and exhalation. he well lite LCD screen composes a user-friendly interface and conveniences that should be standard on all CPAP, BPAP, BiPAP, and BiLEVEL devices. Clock, Temperature and Humidity Monitor on stand-by for convenience. The optional SpO2 module used with the G3 BPAP Series together is indicated for monitoring patients’ SpO2 and Pulse Rate auxiliarily.
- Maximum Work Pressure (hPa): 20
- Work Mode: CPAP, S, AutoS
- CPAP: Delivers Continuous Positive Airway Pressure; CPAP maintains a constant level of pressure throughout the breathing cycle.
- S – A bi-level mode that responds to both your inhalation and exhalation by increasing pressure when you start to inhale and decreasing pressure when you start to exhale. There is no automatic delivery of a breath you do not inhale. IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure) and EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) are preset by your provider.
- AutoS – A bi-level mode that responds to both your inhalation and exhalation. The differential pressure of IPAP and EPAP are pre-set by home care provider. While working in auto feature, the device will automatically adjust the IPAP and EPAP if it detects sleep apnea. Provides optimal starting pressure (Smart EPAP) to reduce the residual events at the beginning of therapy due to insufficient pressure level. Optimizes Minimum and Maximum Pressure in the treatment plan based on EPAP95 and EPAP50 over a moving 5-day window
- Auto Ramp: New auto ramp feature senses when the users falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
- Excellent Silence Performance: BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB
- CSA Detection: G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
- Pre-heat feature: The G3 BiPAP series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather.
In the box:
- (1) G3 B20A device
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) Standard Hose
- (1) Carry Case
- (1) SD Card
- (2) Washable Filters