The Fisher & Paykel Eson™ 2 Nasal CPAP / BiPAP Mask FitPack (S,M,L) is convenience and ease of use. With the updated cushion and an open-view mask frame, the Fisher Paykel CPAP nasal mask guarantees comfort without risking quality. Not to forget the convenient stretchability of the product, which allows you to pull it over your head directly. Moreover, the nasal mask contains a removable and washable filter, instead of being disposable, which elongates the overall life span.
- Dimensions: The length x width x height measurements for the Fisher Paykel CPAP nasal mask frame are 4 x 2.44 x 0.50 inches. Without the headgear, the mask weighs 0.74 oz, and it weighs 1.82 oz with it. The range of the therapy pressure is 4 to 30 cm H20. The operating temperature for the nasal mask lies between 41 to 104 degrees F or 5 to 40 degrees C. Moreover, the sound power and pressure levels are 21.3 dBA and 13.3 dBA, respectively.
- Easy-to-fit headgear: The F&P Eson 2 nasal mask headgear is color-coded to make it easy to adjust. The improved headgear clips help the nasal mask to stay in its place. Moreover, the top strap of the headgear is adjustable. The forehead and around the nose support ensures stability and comfort. Finally, the material, Lycra, used for the mask headgear makes it more durable and flexible.
- Updated RollFit cushion: With the F&P Eson 2 mask comes the RollFit seal, made of Silicon, which functions for improved nasal fitting. The seal comfortably sits over the bridge of the nose and remains stable despite the individual’s movements during sleep. Moreover, the precise fitting of the RollFit cushion prevents air leakages and discomfort. Finally, the slimness of the seal allows it to suit all facial structures conveniently.
- Open-view frame: The Fisher Paykel CPAP nasal mask frame design is such that it does not cover a lot of surface area. Which is to say, the low profile frame does not hinder the user’s sight when wearing the nasal mask. Moreover, the frame fits all cushion sizes, and the elbow of the mask frame turns 360 degrees. The open-view frame of the mask can be a significant advantage.
- Reusable filter: Finally, one of the most significant features of the Fisher Paykel CPAP nasal mask is the eco-friendly, reusable filter. Located at the top of the elbow of the frame, users can remove the filter and wash it for later use. Moreover, the noise diffuser of the nasal mask decreases the exhale-sounds for better sleep. So, there are various benefits of this reusable filter.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Headgear
- (3) Nasal Cushions
- (1) Elbow and swivel
- (2) Clips