The Philips Respironics DreamWear Full Face CPAP /BiPAP Mask with Headgear is designed for those who breathe through their mouth while they sleep. The minimal contact, under-the-nose full face cushion provides a secure seal without red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils, mouth, or on the nose bridge. The tubing connects to the top of the head, rather than to the mask itself, for an improved field of vision and a reduced feeling of claustrophobia compared to others. The Single strap headgear that rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The FitPack included Small, Medium, Medium-Wide with Large Cushion and Medium Frame. DreamWear Full Face Mask is compatible with both CPAP and BiPAP machines.
What makes this mask so different? Philips Respironics new and exciting design is the soft silicone frame that directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. Because the frame is soft and flexible it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points and will accommodate almost any sleeping position, giving you more freedom of movement, and a wide-open field of view. A real plus among CPAP users.
- Silicone Frame: The soft frame directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the full face cushion. The frame is soft and adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points, and will accommodate almost any sleeping position.
- Under the Nose Cushion: The mask’s full face cushion rests under the nose, providing airflow to both the mouth and nostrils without actually inserting into the nose. There is absolutely no contact on the top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion, and in the mask’s elbow, quietly disperse excess air.
- Headgear and Tubing: Soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open Field of View: The mask provides the user with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes: The frame is available in three sizes, Small, Medium & Large. Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit. Mask comes with standard size medium frame.
- Cushion Sizes: The full face cushions are available in four sizes, Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of noses. If you’re unsure of which size to choose, download the sizing guide available elsewhere on this page to determine your best fit. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame size.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (3) Cushions -Small, Medium, Large
- (2) Wraps
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Elbow / Swivel
There are no reviews yet.