The ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear is the very first to feature the revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion. Conforming to the unique contours of each face, this memory foam cushion is designed to deliver a light, breathable fit while working across a range of therapy pressures. The AirTouch™ F20 frame is compatible with the AirFit™ F20’s InfinitySeal™ cushion, and includes magnetic clips to quickly guide the headgear into the frame, and a quick-release elbow to disconnect the mask tubing without taking off the mask. In a study, the AirTouch F20 fit 98% of patients.
- InfinitySeal cushion: This revolutionary cushion is designed with variable thickness and stays sealed at any given airflow pressure setting and movements during sleep. So, this cushion will adapt no matter which CPAP therapy session you use.
- Plush headgear: Thanks to this feature, the Resmed Airfit f20 full face mask is extremely stable and soft. You can enjoy your comfortable treatment with extra softness, plush straps, and a flexible frame.
- Quick-release elbow: You have the complete control over disconnecting and reconnecting the Resmed Airfit f20 full face mask. The quick-release elbow feature lets you wake up and disconnect from therapy without taking the mask off. This allows you to control the therapy without disrupting the mask.
- Magnetic clips: These connect the lower headgear straps the cushion base. With two simple snaps, you can easily take the mask off without worrying about the fit getting disturbed. This feature makes the Resmed Airfit f20 full face mask quick to use and convenient.
- Open visibility design: The Resmed Airfit f20 full face mask sits low on the face, covering only the nose and the mouth without forehead straps. The frame of the mask connects to the headgear near the ears. With this feature, you can catch up on some reading or favorite television shows before your sleep therapy.
- Quiet Air vent: The elbow extends from an attachment connecting to the opening in the InfinitySeal cushion. It is lined with holes to let the sound of the air exit from the mask. The mask allows for a quiet and peaceful sleeping environment during your CPAP treatment
In the box:
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Frame
- (1) Cushion
- (2) Clips
- (1) Swivel /Elbow
There are no reviews yet.